How can you be afraid to take flight on new journeys when there is good company traveling along with you?
"Follow Your Heart" is a great reminder that we all sometimes need.
Canvases, Prints, and Greeting Cards are now available for this inspirational inkling sketch.
If you feel like you are on a sinking ship, then use your imagination to turn that ship into a submarine diving into a whole new wonderful world to explore.
In honor of all those who have fought to protect our nation.
Today’s inkling sketch is a reminder….that sometimes we are so busy trying to make everybody in our lives happy, that we forget to make the most important person in our lives happy…OURSELVES. Take a moment each day to do something that makes you happy.
Once you have replenished the happiness cup in your soul, then you can continue pouring for others.
Being an artist and architect, I love to create my own building-scapes.
What do you create when you combine your talents/passions? I would love to know.
Visit my Etsy Shop to see more architectural sketches.
This inkling is dedicated to my friend Shannon’s son, Cody, whose persistence of strength and determination during his recovery is truly inspiring!
No matter how dark the clouds may be, the sun persistently rises and ultimately shines!
v. em·braced, em·brac·ing, em·brac·es
1. To clasp or hold close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection.
a. To surround; enclose: We allowed the warm water to embrace us.
b. To twine around: a trellis that was embraced by vines.
3. To include as part of something broader. See Synonyms at include.
4. To take up willingly or eagerly: embrace a social cause.
5. To avail oneself of: “I only regret, in my chilled age, certain occasions and possibilities I didn’t embrace” (Henry James).
To join in an embrace.
1. An act of holding close with the arms, usually as an expression of affection; a hug.
2. An enclosure or encirclement: caught in the jungle’s embrace.
3. Eager acceptance: your embrace of Catholicism.